Circuit Clerk (14)
Some registered voters are eligible to vote absentee because of age, health or work demands, or their affiliation with the U.S. armed forces. For example, voters who will be outside their county of residence on election day are entitled to vote by absentee ballot. Please check with your Circuit to determine if you are entitled to vote absentee and to learn the procedures for doing so.
Absentee voting deadlines come early to help assure your ballot is counted. If you know you will vote absentee, contact your Circuit 601-267-8357, at least two weeks before the election.
Applicants must obtain a marriage license
- Both bride and groom must appear together
- Present valid ID of both (each must be at least 21 years)
- birth certificate or drivers license
- If under 21 , a parent(s) must sign or a court order may be required
- Payment of Filing Fee
- Confirm any recent divorce is finalized (by a signed order) — the Clerk does not need proof